First you take a glass, then put 3 ounces of your favorite gin into it. Then, choose 2 of your favorite tea bags (and tea leaves if you want) drop it in the gin. Let this fuse together for 2 to 2 1/2 hours. Gin will turn a dark gray color when done fusing together. Grab a lemon wedge with a slit in it and rim the edge of a martini glass, the dip the martini glass into the granulated sugar to make a fine rim of sugar. Then take 1 1/2 ounces of Tea Infused Gin, 1 1/2 ounce of lemon juice and 1oz of sugar syrup and pour them into the shaker. Shake for a few seconds (15-20 shakes). Pour into a martini glass and serve with a wedge of lemon.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades