A purple chongo drink, better known as a "Jay Tee Splash" consists of 4 main ingredients. If you can afford it, Bombay gin is the best. Otherwise, just a basic Seagram's gin or grocery store gin is ok. Next, Ocean Spray Cran-grape, which is cranberry and grape juice. Last two ingredients are Minute Maid orange juice and of course, ice. Get a basic 8 oz. glass and fill half way with ice. Cover the ice with the gin, let it melt down a few minutes. Then you can fill the rest of the glass with the Ocean Spray, leaving just about an inch left on top. Last "splash" with the orange juice. This is to help with the hangover in the morning. Stir and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades