Very often during the holidays we desire a drink that both warms our belly while offering us a nice escape from our perverted uncle Sam who's visiting up til New Year's. While a few Cosmos would work, why not add some holiday cheer to your drinking by mixing up this chocolate hazelnut cocktail?
Nutty and rich, it's the perfect way to get you in the festive mood.
Master mixologist Peter Gugni demonstrates how to make a chocolate hazelnut cocktail.
Chocolate hazelnut tequila cocktail recipe:
Pottery Barn coffee mug
1 ½ part reposado tequila
1 part Frangelico hazelnut liqueur
1 part Crème de Cacao liqueur
4 parts hot milk
Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate syrup
Add ingredients to coffee mug, stir well and garnish with whipped cream and chocolate syrup.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades