In this video, we learn how to make Mario Party Jell-O shots. You will need raspberry Jell-O, lime Jell-O, and tequila to make this. First, pour the Raspberry Jell-O packet into a bowl and combine it with hot water, then add in raspberry vodka in equal parts to the water. Stir this well until all the Jell-O is dissolved, and pour into paper shot glass cups. When finished, do the same process for the lime Jell-O, except add in tequila instead of raspberry vodka. Let these set up in the fridge overnight, and when you are ready to eat them, they are delicious and perfect for a video game party.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades