Hilah from Hilah Cooking mixes up a large gin sidecar, big enough for a thermos. The ingredients include two thirds of a cup of fresh lemon juice, two thirds of a cup of gin, and two thirds of a cup orange flavored liqueur. She squeezes the juice of four whole lemons for two thirds of a cup of juice. Then she pours the ingredients in a shaker that has already been filled with ice, and shakes vigorously to mix and chill the drink. She also pre-chills the thermos with ice. After removing the ice from the thermos, she strains the drink into it and seals it for later consumption.
Watch the video at the link below to see Hilah make a large gin sidecar step by step.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades