Milana from Tap Tap in South Beach, Florida, demonstrates making a cane sugar mojito. After explaining the history of mojitos, she pours 1½ ounces of rum into a large glass that has already been filled with ice. Then, she puts fresh mint and raw sugar in a large mortar.
She uses a pestle to rub the stems and crush the leaves, so that the mint releases its oil. After that, she adds pure cane juice and fresh lime juice to the mint and sugar. The mixture is stirred with a spoon and then poured from the mortar into the prepared glass.
Lastly, the drink is garnished with mint, a piece of sugar cane, and a slice of lime.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades