In this video Myriam from Short and Sweet will show you how to make a delicious pina colada perfect for the summer. The pina colada is a popular cocktail from Puerto Rico which has had changes in its recipe over time, however the modern pina colada is considered to be a mix of pineapple, coconut and rum. Start by taking a few slices of pineapple and place them in a blender with one can of coconut mild then blend until the two are mixed. Next fill with ice and blend some more so that the ice is crushed and mixed throughout. Now its ready to be served and one can choose to add the rum to the drinks individually so that the whole family can enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades