There's nothing like a few margaritas to survive the holidays without strangling your relatives and having a complete meltdown mid present wrapping. But don't just take the easy way out by purchasing a maragarita mix and adding some liquor - we all know that never ends up giving you that flavor kick you're craving.
Check out this drink video to learn how to mix a Cazadores margarita with fresh lime juice.
Tequila expert Julio Bermejo discusses how to make a classic Cazadores margarita using fresh lime juice and agave nectar. This margarita recipe is mixed as follows:
Pottery Barn cocktail shaker
2 parts reposado tequila
1 part agave fructose (nectar)
1 part fresh Persian lime juice
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades