This recipe will make a deliciously rich strawberry martini. The three main ingredients are Vodka (the video used Gray Goose Vodka), Chambord, sugar syrup and fresh strawberries, diced. Use a cocktail shaker but don't start out with ice. You will understand why shortly. First into shaker, pour two ounces of vodka, half an ounce of Chambord, a little bit of sugar syrup according to your tastes (the more the sweeter). Drop in a small handful of the diced strawberries. Using a muddler or other blunt object (for example, the end of a spoon or a dull knife) mash the strawberries thoroughly to release the strawberry flavor. Now you can add enough ice to nearly fill the shaker. Close the top and give at least 15 vigorous shakes. Your drink is ready to serve. Be aware that the strawberry pulp might stop up the shakers strainer, but a few shakes and a little patience will allow you to serve all of your masterpiece. Enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades