Toy-tini presents how to make a perfect and delicious watermelon martini. Here's what you'll need: a cocktail shaker, a martini glass, some top-shelf vodka, some sugar syrup, and, of course, some freshly-cut watermelon. To get started, fill up the shaker about three-fourths of the way with ice. Put about 3 ounces of vodka straight into the shaker. Then, put about one-fourth of an ounce of the sugar syrup. Next, throw a bunch of the freshly-cut watermelon in - the more the better - and shake it up. Do about 15-20 shakes to make sure it's really cold. It should have a nice light pink color to it. Garnish with a little watermelon. There you have it - the watermelon martini.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades