Mike Holton – of Drinks with Mike – demonstrates how to make a dirty martini. Firstly, ice your glassware. This chills it and keeps the flavor nice and cold. Then, fill up your shaker with ice and fill it up with a six count of vodka which means you must count till six while pouring the vodka in the shaker. Add a splash of dry vermouth and a splash of olive juice. Attach the shaker top and shake for ten seconds. Check for the ice buildup on the outside of the shaker. Grab your strainer, dump the ice out of the martini glasses and pour the martini into the glasses. A properly prepared martini will have a layer of ice on the glass. Drop in an olive garnish and serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades