This video illustrates how to make a key lime pie martini and the ingredients needed. Ingredients: 2 oz vanilla vodka 1 oz Midori liqueur 2 oz pineapple juice 1 cup whipped cream, dash of almond extract, fresh lime wedge, crushed vanilla wafers procedure: Take a martini glass. Put some ice cubes in the cocktail shaker. Add 2 oz of vanilla vodka in the shaker and 1 oz of Midori liqueur, then add 2 oz of Pineapple juice. Shake the cream before use and spray it in the shaker. Put a dash of almond extract and close up with lid and shake it well. Take a lime wedge and lightly coat the rim of martini glass. Dip the rim in crushed vanilla wafers and open up the lid. Put the drink in martini glass and take few scrambles of crushed vanilla wafers and sprinkle it over the drink. Finish it off with the lime wedge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades