The delicious key lime pie martini can be made easily by using the following instructions. First by using your shot glass pour four counts of Stoli Vanilla into your martini shaker. Then, Pour two counts of pineapple juice, and two counts of lime juice into the martini shaker. Next, add one teaspoon of Coco Lopez. The Coco Lopez should be in liquid form. If you had stored it in the refrigerator, take it out about an hour before so that it can reach room temperature. Now add about two or three ice cubes, and shake your key lime martini vigorously. Then, crush two graham crackers and put them into a plastic zip lock bag and crush the crackers into fine pieces. Finally, pour the pieces onto a paper plate and put water around the top edge of your glass and then dip into the graham crackers. If you follow the steps in this video, you can make a delicious key lime pie martini.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades