Making a Martini Zing with Cilantro. There are many herbs that can make interesting martinis. Cilantro is one of the best to create a really unique drink. The ingredients you need are: vodka (the video uses Gray Goose), gin, simple syrup made from equal parts sugar and water boiled until dissolved; fresh cilantro, one fresh lime, and a fresh piece of ginger root. First, put some crushed ice into your shaker. Using a grater, grate a teaspoon of fresh ginger into the shaker. Chop up a large handful of cilantro (but not too finely) and toss that into the shaker. Next, add half an ounce of the simple syrup, two ounces of vodka and half an ounce of gin. Lastly, squeeze the juice from one lime and pour into the shaker. Close it and shake vigorously until the metal surface is frosted and icy cold to the touch. When you pour your work of art into a martini glass, little bits of cilantro will make it through the strainer. Your drink will have a wonderful appearance and aroma to complement the delicious taste.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades