This video shows how to make a winter holiday Jack Frost Manhattan cocktail. You will need peppermint schnapps, Makers Mark whiskey, and sweet vermouth. Put some ice cubes in a tall glass. Use a small (ox) measuring glass and pour 2 ounces of whiskey into the glass. Add 1 ounce of peppermint schnapps and 1/4 of an ounce of vermouth. Add more ice if needed and stir for 30 seconds or until the drink is cold. Strain the mixture into a cocktail glass. Take the stem off of the cherry to give it the classic look. An expensive whiskey is not needed because the peppermint schnapps makes any whiskey taste better.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades