How to make a green apple martini to make this green apple martini you need a martini glass. Put some ice in the glass to chill it down. Set the martini glass with the ice to the side. Take a mixing glass and put some ice in the glass. Add one ounce of vodka, one and a half ounces of apple schnapps, a dash of melon liquor, and a splash of sweet and sour mix. Stir it up rather than shaking it. Dump the ice out of the chilled martini glass. Put a strainer on the mixing glass. Drop a maraschino cherry in the martini glass as a garnish. Take the mixing glass and pour the mix into the martini glass through the strainer. That's it you have a great green apple martini.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades