In this tutorial, we learn how to make a cosmopolitan cocktail with Stephanie Brown. To make this, you will need: ice, lime, 2 oz vodka, 1 oz Triple Sec, 1 oz cranberry juice, 1 oz lime juice, shot glass, martini glass, and a cocktail shaker. First, chill your martini glass by adding ice, Then, fill your shaker half full with ice and add in: lime juice, cranberry juice, Triple Sec, and vodka. Once your martini glass is chilled, remove the ice. Now, shake the shaker until it is ice cold and pour it into the martini glass. To finish, garnish your martini with a lime wedge and enjoy with friends or family!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades