Theo explains how to make martinis that you‚Äôll like. He starts with vodka, preferring Grey Goose or Smirnoff. He explains that basic vermouth is fine in a martini; expensive vermouths don‚Äôt do much for the flavor. He uses a standard martini glass for serving and suggests chilling them in the freezer, and the stainless steel part of a Boston shaker and strainer for mixing the drink. He suggests having olives on hand for a dirty martini, and picks to hold the olive garnish. He starts by filling the metal part of the shaker with ice. He adds five ounces of vodka to the shaker, then one half ounce of vermouth. For a dirty martini, he adds one quarter ounce of olive brine. He lets the drink set on ice for seven minutes so the ice melts into the drink, instead of adding water. Frost on the metal shaker is a good sign that it‚Äôs ready to shake. Before serving the martini, add a couple of ice cubes to each glass for a slow drink, to keep it cold, and add olives to garnish. For serving, simply strain the drink into the prepared glass.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades