This is video showing you how to prepare a dirty martini drink. For making this drink, you need some 3 oz. vodka, 1/2 oz. of extra dry vermouth, olive brine, green olives. Start first with putting ice in the shaker. Put 3/4th portion of ice to get the liquor very cold fast. Now pour 3 oz. of vodka into the shaker, and put a splash of olive juice. Now start shaking the shaker. About 15 shakes should give a nice cold liquor. Now before serving put little dry vermouth, turn round the glass and throw it out. Now put an olive or two and pour the cold liquor from the shaker into the glass. You will see the content a little darker, not very clear and that makes it a dirty martini.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades