The Vesper, made famous by Ian Fleming in Casino Royale, his first James Bond 007 book, is worthy of the gods. The delightful way the gin interacts with the twangy, piny, citrus notes of the Lillet blanc, all bolstered by a dose of vodka. Mmmm. Its pale yellow glimmer beckons the lips to take a dip in its icy splendor. But be careful, at 3 and a half ounces of alcohol, the potency of this beauty sneaks up on you. You may start divulging secrets to those around you. You will need gin, vodka, Lillet blanc, and an orange peel twist. Watch this video cocktail-mixing tutorial and learn how to make a Vesper martini.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades