In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a French Pair Martini. The video provides all the ingredients that are required to make the Martini. The ingredients include: St-Germain Elderflower liqueur, Spring Pear vodka, ginger and sugar. Begin by sugaring the rim of the glass cup with some lemon. Mix together the St-Germaine Elderflower liqueur and spring pear vodka. Pour it into the sugared cup and add some ginger. Finally add a edible flower in the drink. This video will benefit those adult viewers who enjoy alcoholic beverages and would like to learn a new recipe.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades