Having a patio party this Fourth of July? Kick off Independence Day with a celebratory drink in hand by mixing yourself and your guests this strawberry creamsicle martini.
Host Sandra Lee of "Semi-Homemade" teaches you how to mix a summery, creamsicle-inspired drink that complements the rich, savory flavors of summer barbacue and the tartness of cole slaw.
• 2 shots vanilla vodka
• 2 shots heavy cream
• 1/2 shot strawberry liqueur
• 1/2 shot strawberry nectar
• Strawberry, for garnish
Combine all ingredients in a pitcher filled with ice. Stir and strain into chilled martini glasses.
Garnish with a strawberry.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades