To make the Italian wedding cake martini, use vanilla vodka, white cream de cocoa, amaretto, a little bit of cranberry juice and a little bit of pineapple juice. First, fill a shaker with ice. Then, add 2 ounces of vanilla vodka, 1/2 of an ounce of amaretto, 1/2 of an ounce of crème de coca, one ounce of pineapple juice, and one ounce of cranberry juice to the shaker. Shake the ingredients together. When it's nice and cold, pour the light pink martini into the martini glass and serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades