Milana from Tap Tap in South Beach, Florida, demonstrates making a raspberry mojito. After explaining the history of the Haitian drink, she starts the drink with fresh raw mint and raw sugar. Placing those ingredients in a rather large mortar, she uses a pestle to crush the mint stems to release their oil and grind the leaves. Then she adds fresh lime juice, raspberry puree, and fresh raspberries. After mixing the drink with a spoon, she fills a glass with ice and adds one and one half ounces of Haitian rum to the glass. Then she pours the mixture from the mortar into the glass. Finally, she uses fresh mint, a couple of raspberries, and a slice of lime as a garnish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades