To make your own Golden Mojito at home, you will need the following: a tall glass, mint leaves, lemon wedges, sugar syrup, Brugal Anejo, ginger ale, a straw, and ice.
To begin, place 10 mint leaves in the tall glass. Add a half of a shot of sugar syrup and 2 lemon wedges. Add Brugal Anejo. Press the drink, to squeeze out the essential oils. Add ice. Stir very well. Add a dash of ginger ale. Top with ice. This is a rustic drink. Therefore, you do not need to strain it. The mint and lemon will add color throughout the glass. Add a straw. Garnish with a sprig of mint. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades