In this video from RadioLynxContent we learn how to make a cucumber mojito, which is a local special in Whistler, Canada. For this you use fresh mint and a couple of slices of cucumber. Place in a glass and press down on the mint leaves and cucumber while they're in the glass. Next add 2 shots of Bacardi White. Then next add simple syrup which is half sugar, half water. Add 1 oz of that. Then add a bit of fresh lime juice and pomegranate juice. Top it with ice and give it a good strong shake. Double strain the drink. Splash some club soda on top and then garnish with a mint leaf and cucumber and add sugar. Enjoy the drink!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades