gotoguyenterprises teaches you how to make a glue bound paperback book. You will print you book on a4 paper, two pages per side, on each side. That means you will have the four pages in total on a sheet of a4 paper. Fold the paper in the middle and make stacks of the pages. You will also need an adjustable wood placement for the pages. Make sure you also have a piece of card stock for the black cover. Then align everything up, clamp it down to make the pages staying tight. On the spine of the book you will use an epoxy. You can also use a flexible contact cement. You do not need to apply a lot of glue. Close the makeshift cover and leave it to set for about five minutes. Remove the book and bend the last part of the cover over. Clean the edges if you need to and the bound book is done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades