In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a pineapple mango mojito recipe. The ingredients required for this recipe are: fresh muddled mint, rum, raw sugar, lime garnish, pineapple juice and mango juice. Begin by putting some fresh mint into a bowl and muddle it with some raw sugar. Add in fresh pineapple juice and mango juice. Mix the ingredients together. Then fill a cup with ice and pour in 1 1/2 oz of rum. Now pour the mixture into the glass of rum. Finish by adding some fresh mint, sugar, pineapple garnish and lime garnish. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy alcoholic beverages and would like to learn a new recipe.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades