Chef Dennis Pitchford demonstrates his method for making this classic cocktail, which originated in Cuba. He calls it his In the black-berry mojito. He starts by putting half of a dozen mint leaves and five or six blackberries in a glass; then he adds some simple syrup and crushes this all together to release the juices. He then adds some light rum, some creme de cassis, and fresh squeezed lime juice. Finally he puts in some ice cubes and club soda, and gives it a good stir. He garnishes it with a sprig of mint and a fresh Blackberry for a light, refreshing cocktail.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades