In this video, we learn how to make a raspberry martini. Start off by pouring 1.5 oz raspberry vodka, 3/4 oz Triple Sec, 1/2 oz lemonade, and 1/2 oz cranberry juice into a shaker along with some ice. Then, put the cap on the shaker and shake it up until the canister becomes ice cold. After this, grab your martini glass and pour the mixture into the glass. Serve this with a lemon wedge or you can garnish it with the skin from the lemon as well. Enjoy drinking this and serve with friends and family as a nice treat!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades