The national drink of Brazil, the caipirinha is the perfect partner on a sultry summer night.
You Will Need:
* A whole lime
* 1 tsp. sugar
* 2 oz. cachaça
* A tumbler
* A muddler
Step 1: Wash and cut lime
Wash the lime and slice it into wedges.
Step 2: Muddle the sugar and limes
Add the lime wedges and a teaspoon of sugar to the glass. Muddle them thoroughly.
*Tip: A muddler is a fancy bar term for a blunt wooden object used to crush fruit. If you don't have one, a pestle or wooden spoon will do.
Step 3: Add cachaça and stir
Add two ounces of cachaça, a Brazilian spirit distilled from sugarcane. Stir.
Step 4: Add ice and stir
Add ice and stir briskly. Now which way to the dance floor?
The caipirinha began as a rural drink and comes from the Portuguese word for hillbilly.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades