Mixologist Eben Freeman, of Tailor restaurant in New York City, demonstrates how to prepare a variation on the classic Brazilian cocktail, the Caipirinha--substituting kumquats for limes. While the ingredients might be a little unusual, the Caipirinha is easy to make and highly enjoyable. You will need Turbinado sugar crystals, lemon juice, kumquats, and cachaca Brazilian rum-like liqueur. Watch this video mixology tutorial and learn how to make a Brazilian Caipirinha cocktail.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades