Prepare the coconuts by drilling a one inch hole in them . Drain out the coconut milk and rinse out the inside of the coconuts with spring water. Add mead and then cork with a rubber stopper and airlock. All that's being done is fermenting the coconuts so the mead can absorb the coconut flavor.
To Make the Mead -- 1 Quart of Must with 12 ounces of honey which will give a medium mead. Pitched in 1 half of a package of normal bread yeast. Divide it up among the two coconuts and it almost fit. I had a little bit leftover so these two coconuts aren't quite 1 quart of mead.
Learn how to ferment a coconut mead by watching this video beverage making tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades