In this tutorial, we learn how to bottle mead. When you are bottling mead there are a lot of things to take into consideration. You can use different styles of bottles that are clear so you can see what's inside of them. Use the #9 types of corks because they work very well with bottles and create a great seal. If you use a cheap one the cork will break off into the mead. Prepare the corks before mottling by placing them in boiling water and leaving it to steam for a few minutes. Use these tips to help you bottle your mead and have a great time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades