To make a pina colada, start by adding 40 milliliters of Bacardi white rum into the glass portion of a Boston shaker. To that, add 50 milliliters of Koko Kanu (coconut liqueur). Then add cream of coconut, heavy cream, lime juice and pineapple juice. Add ice to the glass. If wanted, add a small amount of sugarcane syrup. Cover the glass with the stainless steel portion of the Boston shaker and shake to mix and cool the drink. To serve put ice in a hurricane glass, and strain the drink into the glass. Garnish with pineapple leaves, straws and a wedge of lime. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades