If you've never been a big fan of alcohol because it tastes too strong and bitter, then you should definitely give sangria a try. Sangria is a native Spanish drink that includes a mixture of a light wine (usually fruit flavored), chopped fruit, spices for an extra flavor kick, and a sweetener like honey or orange juice.
It's incredibly tangy and sweet all at once, while the alcoholic flavor is somewhat negated. Check out this video for a nice sangria recipe.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades