Mixologist Chris McMillian walks us through the history and creation of the Singapore Sling in this instructional video. The drink originated in a hotel in Singapore--the drink used to be a Collins with a splash of cherry herring. This recipe is the original recipe from Raffles Hotel, where the drink was first made.
Bombay Saphire Gin
Shake with ice. The pineapple juice will help the drink to froth. Strain over a wine glass filled with ice and top with club soda. Garnish with a flag!
This is one of the greatest tropical drinks in the world and will impress your friends with your mixology skills!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades