If you're a fan of Tennessee Williams, you'll be an instant fan of this cocktail. It's called the Serafina Delle Rose, which is the main character from Williams' famous play "The Rose Tattoo". This cocktail is a light, romantic drink with a complex contrast of pomegranate fruit and bitter flavors and garnished with fresh rose petals. The white vermouth is all the alcohol you'll need!
Makes 1 cocktail
* 3 oz white vermouth
* 1 oz pomegranate bitters (grenadine or Campari would go well too)
* 1 tsp pomegranate molasses
* 1 tsp rose water
* splash of orange bitters
* rose petals (optional)
* cocktail spoon
* cocktail strainer
* jigger measure
1. Chill a martini glass and set aside
2. Fill a pint glass with ice and add all ingredients
3. Stir well and strain into the chilled martini glass
4. Garnish with rose petals (optional)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.