Hot buttered rum gives your taste buds that perfect jolt of warmth and spiciness that's great for warming up your spirits after a cold trek outdoors. Buttered rum is a great alternative to your usual martinis and cosmos at a cocktail party, and it's super festive, too.
Take a gander at this drink tutorial to see how to mix up some hot buttered rum for your next party or soiree.
Peter Gugni, Master Mixologist for Bacardi brands, demonstrates how to make hot buttered run and explains what makes it so perfect for the winter months.
In Pottery Barn double old fashioned glass mix:
1 ¼ parts Bacardi Gold Rum
½ tsp melted butter
1 tsp sugar
1 pinch of cloves
Just top off with hot water, stir to mix, and garnish with a fresh lemon peel.
The combination of the oak from the rum, the spice from the cloves and the warmth of the drink makes for a very enjoyable holiday cocktail.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades