This video alcoholic drink-mixing tutorial shows how to make four different specialty cocktail recipes. For a chocolate mint quake, you will need chocolate syrup and Rumple Minze peppermint schnapps. For an espresso-tini espresso martini, you will need vanilla vodka, Godiva espresso liqueur, and freshly chilled espresso. For an oatmeal cookie cocktail, you will need Bailey's Irish Cream, butterscotch schnapps, and Goldschlager cinnamon schnapps. For The B.O.M.B. cocktail, you will need Bacardi O rum, Midori melon liqueur, pineapple juice, and cranberry juice. Watch this mixology how-to video and learn how to make these four specialty cocktails.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades