Long Island Ice Tea is one of the most famous cocktails known around the world. To make one, first fill a glass with ice. Then pour about 20 milligrams of gin, 20 milligrams of white rum, 20 milligrams of tequila, 20 milligrams of vodka, and 20 milligrams of your favorite clear liquor. Add the juice of half a lemon (about 20 milligrams of lemon juice). Using a cocktail shaker, shake the cocktail about 3 or 4 times. Put a strainer over a glass filled with ice, and pour the cocktail in up to about 3/4 of the way from the top of the glass, then fill the glass with cola.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades