This video explain the mixture of absinthe curacao frappe cocktail. The word "absinthe" comes from the ancient greek word "Absinthion" which means undrinkable. To mix this cocktail, the ingredients you need are: Lemon juice - 1 tsp Orange - 1 slice Orange juice - 2 tsp Triple sec - 0.5 oz Mata Hari Absinthe - 1 oz Procedure to Mix: Take a glass and put some ice cubes and add 0.5 oz of triple sec. Add 1 oz of Mata Hari Absinthe with the orange juice of 2 tsp and lemon juice of 1 tsp. Stir it well. Put some crushed ice cubes in a cocktail glass. Drain the mixture in the cocktail glass and garnish that with an orange slice.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades