This video describes how to make a whiskey sour cocktail. First take the following ingredients Bourbon Whiskey, Lemon Juice, Gomme Syrup, Cocktail Glass, Strainer, and Shaker. Now take Cocktail glass with full of "Ice cubes", and stir it well and using "strainer" filter the water out and pour the "Lemon Juice" of 1 1/2 oz(ounce),and add 3/4 oz of "Gomme syrup" and then now pour 1 1/2 oz of Bourbon Whiskey into Cocktail glass added with ice cubes. After added all the ingredients take the "Shaker" and fix it on the top of the Cocktail glass mouth, close it tightly without leak out while shaking, and shake it well for 5 to 10 times to mix all together, now open it and pour the cocktail mixer into cocktail glass and finally Garnish with slice of Orange and Cherry. This video will helps the viewers how to make whiskey sour cocktail to drink instead of having raw whiskey more often.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades