Shawn Soole at Clive's Classic Lounge for Art of the Cocktail demonstrates how to make a James Bond's signature drink, a vesper cocktail. The vesper cocktail is a twist on a gin martini which uses Siku vodka, Plymouth gin and Lillet blanc white wine. The secret to a great martini is ice. First, chill the shaker. Add one ounce vodka over ice in the shaker. Next, add one ounce of gin. Then, add a half-ounce of Lillet. Stir the concoction for 10 to 15 seconds. Pour the vesper into a chilled martini glass. Finally, use a potato peeler to add a lemon twist as a garnish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades