This how-to video is about how to make a Stinger cocktail with cold cognac.
Cognac is normally served on its own and warm, but in this cocktail we are going to use cold cognac, since this cocktail is not going to have any juice, we are going to use high quality products like Armagnac, green creamed mint, first we need to add ice to cocktail glass, then add some water to it, take the shaker tin add some ice and pour an ounce and a half of Armagnac, and half of ounce of creamed mint, then shake them with some nice control, then take a strainer and now remove the ice from the cocktail glass and pour the cocktail into the cocktail glass.
A Stinger cocktail with cold cognac is now ready to serve. This video is very informative on how to prepare a new type of cocktail with cognac.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades