In this how-to video, you will learn how to make Red Bull Jell-O shots. You will need any type of Vodka, watermelon flavored Jell-O, ketchup and mustard containers, a whisk, Red Bull, a sauce pan, several 2 oz plastic containers with lids, cookie sheets, newspapers, a mixing bowl, and a 2-cup measuring cup. First, cover the entire work area with newspaper. Cover a cookie sheet with newspaper and place as many 2 oz plastic cups over it as you can. Pour one cup of Red Bull into the sauce pan and set it to boil at about Medium High. Measure a cup of Vodka and pour a box of watermelon Jell-O into a mixing bowl. Make sure the Red Bull does not over-boil. Once it is boiling, pour the Red Bull into the same mixing bowl as the Jell-O. Stir this immediately, add the Vodka, and then stir again. Pour the mix into the ketchup and mustard containers carefully. Use the containers to pour the mixture into each of the plastic cups. They should each be about 3/4 full. Place the lids on each cup and refrigerate for 4 to six hours. Following this video will allow you to make a great tasting Jell-O shot with little alcoholic taste!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades