You need to have three kinds of ingredients – Vanilla vodka, pumpkin spice liquor, and Baileys. Find your martini shaker and fill half of it with ice. Add one ounce of vodka, one ounce of pumpkin spice liquor and one ounce of Baileys all in equal parts. You do not need to measure it exactly; you could just pour them into the shaker just approximately in equal parts. Put the cap on your shaker and shake until the outside of the shaker is frosty cold. Then pour the contents of the shaker into a martini glass. As the fluid settles in the glass, garnish with some nutmeg and cinnamon shavings.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades