A chef and bartender which has worked in a Wolfgang Puck kitchen presents how to make a "White Russian" cocktail. This presentation has been done as an audition for a bar tending reality program and includes presenter monologue and dialog. The presenter also explains the difference between small and large servings of cocktails.
White Russians consist of:
Equal parts Vodka and coffee liquor, preferably Kahlua.
A splash of cream, and/or coffee creamer.
Optional vanilla extract for additional flavor.
Optional cinnamon for additional flavor.
Shake ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice.
If done correctly, the resulting beverage should look like chocolate milk.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades