This video, from Cocktail-Guru, shows you how to make the perfect Long Island Iced Tea. This is one of the strongest cocktails out there, and is perfect for parties. First, put some ice in a shaker. To that add 1 ounce of vodka, 1 ounce of gin, 1 ounce of tequila, and 1 ounce of rum. Next, add some sweetness from 1 ounce of triple sec liqueur (Cointreau is preferred). And for this bartender's twist, add a splash of his sweet and sour mix, which you can learn how to make at Cocktail-Guru. Shake it up and strain it into a highball glass filled with ice. Add a splash of Coca-Cola, a lime wedge garnish, and a straw. And there you go, a Long Island Iced Tea. Cheers!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades