This video shows you how to make a perfect Kir Royal. A drink for anytime of the day. You will need a flute glass(classic champagne glass), Creme De Cassis or Royal Chambord liqueur, sparkling wine or champagne(Spanish Cava champagne which is cheaper and better). Open the champagne by removing the foil, open the screw, hold the cork and twist the bottle until cork comes out. Put 1 ounce of Royal Cchambord in the champagne glass. Tilt the glass and pour the champagne into the glass leaving room for the bubbles. Put a Maraschino cherry into the glass to garnish the drink.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades